Achieve optimal health
Our team of highly trained pharmacists offer educational classes on a wide variety of topics - from diabetes to heart health to vaccination safety. We take great pride in our excellent customer service and look forward to providing you with the knowledge and tools you need to achieve your best health.
Are you suffering from diabetes?
Diabetes affects over 25 million people in the US alone, and is one of the most common diseases in the world today. Over 10 million more have symptoms that relate to the onset of diabetes. Control the risk before diabetes controls you!
Debilitating and life-threatening, diabetes is a health risk to all, especially to anyone who has a history of the disease in the family, is in their mid 40s, has a Body Mass Index above the average, or suffers from high cholesterol and blood pressure.
Even if you’re at risk of developing diabetes or already suffer from this disease, you can still live your life to the fullest! Centennial Pharmacy offers Diabetes Education classes to help you understand the disease and how to adjust your lifestyle with the tools you need to control your diabetes, and live a long and happy life. We also carry an extensive line of diabetic supplies and offer free training on all blood glucose monitors.
Want to learn more about heart health?
The key to a healthy heart is lifestyle management and reducing your risk factors. Our wide variety of resources can help you get healthy and stay healthy. We offer:
- Wellness resources - classes, events and support groups designed to help you learn about heart-related matters and other wellness topics.
- Risk factors for heart disease - understanding the risk factors is essential for prevention. We encourage you to learn about the risk factors, including the ones you can control, and the importance of risk assessment.
We offer educational classes to residential communities, schools, offices, and more. Our current programs are:
- Flu vaccination clinics
- Blood pressure screenings
- Glucose reviews
- Medication reviews
- Script your future - medication adherence education
- Let’s talk health - communicating with your healthcare providers
- Use your pharmacist - education on what pharmacists do and how they can help you
- Going to the doctors - education on preparing for doctor’s appointments
- It’s an emergency! – education on preparing for doctor’s appointments
- Fraud in pharmacy - education on Internet pharmacies, understanding insurance billing, etc.
- Medicare Part D - education on Medicare part d, how to choose a plan, advantage plans, etc.
- It’s flu season! – education on flu, colds and coughs
- To vaccinate or not to vaccinate? – education on vaccinations
- Diabetes Care - diabetes education
- Cardio Care – heart health education
- Quit it! – smoking cessation
- It’s allergy season! – asthma and allergy education
- What’s on your plate? - nutrition and weight management education
- Fun in the Sun - sun care and dehydration safety
- All for the girls! - women’s health education
- All for the guys! – men’s health education
- Take your vitamins! – education on vitamins and herbals
- Health and Wellness – education on achieving a healthy lifestyle in all aspects of life